Multi-channel campaign to grow market position following legislative change
Liberata is a leading business services provider with long standing contracts with both central and local government. With new legislation rolling out to schools and academies we created a marketing plan and delivered a campaign to increase their market share in the education sector. An integrated campaign took in print, online and a launch event.
To launch school services to local authorities and academy groups, conveying expertise and a professional approach. The timeframe was four weeks from the start of the campaign to a launch event.
- Campaign delivered on time and budget by managing a range of internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Branding developed with a service name, branding hierarchy and imagery
- Sales support material created to convey a professional approach when pitching for new business – via formal tenders and more informal presentations
- A suite of marketing materials developed, written and produce including: a traditional, printed brochure, legislation updates and postcard takeaways, digital content in the form of animation and web content and integration with complimentary services to take advantage of evolving opportunities.
- A successful launch event took place which generated enquiries from many schools in one borough alone
- The launch was replicated with other local authorities in England and tenders supported which resulted in new contracts
As an innovation-focused company we have many initiatives to launch and we needed a partner who could help a small internal marketing team get more done. Having worked with Diane before, we knew this would be a matter of course and it makes an easy decision to continue to use her services.