Equiniti is a leading provider of technology, finance and administration services in complex or regulated markets. We worked with their commercial services division to launch new services.
Working directly with their business development teams we project managed the launch of new services for Bereavement Services, Wealth Solutions and Complaints Handling software over two years.
For the launch of Bereavement Services, following an acquisition, we created an end-to-end marketing programme targeting their banking and financial services contacts and clients. The campaign was delivered via digital platforms alongside client presentation decks, thought leadership and sales support material.
- Capitalise on Equiniti’s wider experience and new partnership to create a new compelling proposition for Bereavement Services
- Create a story and materials to convey capabilities and experience
- Generate enquiries from identified target audiences
- Build awareness in the marketplace
- Support sales
- Core messaging created to align company acquisition offer into Equiniti to create an expanded service
- Go to market plan created with head of service and business development director aligning marketing to sales targets
- Multi platform marketing campaign developed with creative agencies and managed
- Suite of client facing sales material created to support new opportunities via client meetings
- Budget and reporting managed and regular interface with marketing and sales teams to ensure campaign was aligned to wider company messaging (and in turn to support cross selling opportunities)
Diane supported me with the launch and development of a new business proposition. She has been a fabulous support, managing, liaising and working with agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure that the launch is effective, timely and has the desired ROI impact. She has been proactive and always available when required.
Service overview animation