Liberata is a leading supplier of services and software to public and private sector organisations across the UK.
We worked with Liberata’s account directors across multiple local government contracts to develop a customer showcase using infographics, case studies and video to create compelling stories about the customers, clients and success stories behind the data.
- Analyse five years of complex government department data from Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) and others in the context of changes impacting citizens and local authorities.
- Review five years of Liberata contract data across local authority contracts to create data headlines and uncover stories to showcase results
- Interview account directors and heads of service/local authority leaders to develop narrative around the data
- Create digital outputs to convey results to benefit both Liberata and the end client that could be used to support tenders, contract extensions and in marketing and media material
- Interviews with account directors and the end client to supplement the data
- A series of infographics created from concept to data visualisation and output for website content working with multiple partners
- Video case studies scripted, briefed and managed working with service heads in local authorities on site
- A complex stakeholder network navigated smoothly which opened up access to the people with the stories
- A company level compendium of data created which was updated annually to support tenders, the annual report and media work
- A template created for future years to update video and infographic material
Video case study with Pendle Borough Council’s leader on their long standing partnership with their business services provider.