We get things done and make them happen, helping you get more from your projects.
We work on projects for days, weeks, months or longer covering specialist projects or filling gaps in teams. The formats usually include:
- consultancy days where you need some expert advice (as a day rate) short-term or longer-term
- a longer term project on an interim basis (project fee or day rate) which may run to weeks or months
We can also work with you on a joint pitch on a bid requiring a multi-disciplinary team approach or form a project partnership with your team or as standalone specialists for a fixed period of time.
Before we formalise working together, we would discuss all options and agree an arrangement that provides your project with the right level of support, when it’s needed.
We work flexibly to deliver customised, cost effective, measurable results
- We’re based in the UK and operate nationally from our bases in London and the North West (Manchester or Liverpool) and can meet in person or work remotely via conference calls and Skype/Zoom.
- We use shared project folders on any of the main platforms.
- We hold the required insurance cover for public sector contracts and comply with data handling regulations.
Not quite sure how your project will look yet? Contact us for a discussion which might help you shape it.