We get things done and make them happen, helping you get more from your projects.
We work on projects for days, weeks, months or longer covering specialist projects or filling gaps in teams. Contracts can be delivered via:
- consultancy days where you need some expert advice (as a day rate) short-term or longer-term
- a project fee for an agreed piece of work
- an retainer where the project may run over a longer time period and need ongoing support
Consultancies and professional services firms
If you expertise that you don’t have in-house we can support you. We can:
- work with you on a joint pitch requiring a multi-disciplinary team
- form a project partnership with your team
- act as standalone specialists
Before we formalise working together, we would discuss all options and agree an arrangement that provides your project with the right level of support, when it’s needed.
Not quite sure how your project will look yet? Contact us for a discussion which might help you shape it.
The small print
We’re based in the UK and operate nationally from our bases in London and the North West (Manchester or Liverpool)
We are registered on the main contract portals for tendered work
We use shared project folders on any of the main platforms when we are operating as a bigger team and can meet by phone or in person
We hold the required insurance cover for public sector contracts and comply with data handling regulations
The Assembly Line is a limited company and VAT registered